With the world in mind.
The world is changing, hospitality is changing, and we are responding.
We, as a business, are endeavouring to become our own pioneers in sourcing labour, materials, ingredients & produce as locally as we feasibly can, without ever compromising on quality.
We recognise that our customers demand more from their chosen establishments; a reduction of their carbon footprint, a negative environmental impact trend, recycling, being more resourceful by making what we could otherwise buy in – all of which we currently do – but we strive to go further:
- We source responsibly, researching and evaluating our requirements before committing.
- We source locally with the highest respect for our suppliers, community, and environment.
- We monitor our energy usage and aim to reduce our carbon footprint year-on-year.
- Our waste management cooperation enables us to send minimal waste to landfill.
- We are true to our values, resilient to challenge and committed to what we do.
Our choices to ensure our conformity to our policy are neither easy, or cheap, but we recognise what we do is unfathomably important, for the well being of our planet, our customers and our business.
If you would like more information about the ways we look to achieve these, please ask one of our staff.